Splitter range- $1925-4200.
- Pricing includes design fee for custom production.
- XXL Splitters may incur a materials cost increase.
- Fully profiled upper and lower surface splitters can be created but will be quoted on a case-by-case basis
- Not all vehicles require the use of an air dam between the front splitter and the bottom of the front bumper, accordingly this component is not included with our splitters
- The NASA variant is designed for time trials and wheel to wheel racing in the NASA series. We have variations available for any and all racing series; Novice/HPDE, SCCA, GLTC and beyond!
- This splitter is designed to be used with a high lift coefficient wing package, it cannot be used without balancing the rear of the car in a safe manner and is not intended for street use
Splitters owe their namesake to how they function; they effectively "split" the air that the car is traveling through. Some travels over the splitter, and some travels under it. This divorced flow then travels slowly over the top of the splitter and quickly underneath it, which creates a pressure differential on the splitter. We take this one step farther with a special profile to maximize this difference; It is this pressure differential that creates a downward load, or downforce! All that science is designed specifically to do one thing: help you go faster on track.
All Zebulon front splitters start with a lightweight foam core cut in-house on our large format CNC machine to maintain the profiles designed into each splitter. After adding internal support structures and mounting hard points, our team hand lays multiple layers of carbon fiber fabric to create a lightweight composite structure with up to 45,000 Psi of tensile and flexural strength (ASTM D790). Our finely tuned proprietary manufacturing process results in a component that is incredibly stiff and strong while being as light as possible. A standard width splitter weighs in at approximately 6-7lbs while being able to withstand over 1500lbs of downforce production with only four mounting points. That's right, no more exposed strut rods, cables, or mounting to your bumper cover!