Hawk ER-1 Endurance Racing Brake Pads are developed by Hawk Performance for the endurance racing market with one simple goal: offer a higher coefficient of friction than competing endurance pads, while maintaining matched or improved lifespan.
Years of testing across America's most prestigious races has resulted in a well-rounded compound that offers ideal modulation and pedal communication, with groundbreaking friction stability across a thermal range as high as 1,600°F. This consistency of performance, hour after hour, makes Hawk ER-1 Endurance Racing Brake Pads ideal for the most intense sports car racing environments.
Features & Benefits-
- Superior pad and rotor wear
- Consistent, medium to high friction
- Specific emphasis on modulation, release, and pedal communication
- Ideal for light- to medium-weight vehicles in HPDE, track day events, time trials or endurance racing
- 400° - 1,600°F operating temperature range
- 700° - 1,100°F optimal temperature range