Moroso K Series Baffled Oil Pan has proven itself to work even in RWD applications. We've clocked thousands of track miles with the stickiest of race tires and logs show nice and consistant oil pressure.
- Designed to be used with PRB Oil pump conversion.
- Oil pan has a thick steel rail with a sump that is 5.5" deep, 16.75" long and 9" wide
- Features a race proven trap door assembly and anti-slosh baffle that keep oil contained in oil pump pickup area during road racing and drag racing
- Extra capacity: holds two more quarts than stock
- 1/2" NPT fitting for supercharger or turbo drain back
- 1/2" NPT fitting for oil temperature sender
- Magnetic drain plug
Customers who bought this item also bought
Type S Oil Pump Conversion. IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
These are the correct OEM Flywheel bolts to be used with the Clutchmaster adapter flywheel. Includes set of 8 bolts.
Adapter plate to mate your K series Engine to the stock S2000 Transmission. Includes the alignment dowels for both sides and hardware to bolt adapter plate to the engine.
Clutch Masters Steel K Swap Flywheel designed to work with the adapter plate and a K series engine to S2 transmission. We strongly recommend the steel flywheel over the aluminum on K24's that are spending a lot of time in the higher RPM's. The long stroke of an inline 4 produce some intense harmonics that can result in transmitting those harmonics into your clutch, or even worse, cause loose/broken flywheel bolts. DO NOT USE your S2000 flywheel bolts. They are too long and will bottom out before properly fastening. We sell the correct bolts.