KPower / K-Miata RWD Cast Intake Manifold Specs-
- Forward facing throttle body location specifically for RWD vehicles
- Built from A356-T6 heat treated aluminum to provide extreme durability
- Three liter plenum provides sufficient volume for both stock and built engines
- Comparable top end power with increased mid range torque compared to the Skunk2 Ultra Street
- 74mm inlet that accepts a B series throttle body
- K series MAP sensor port provides simplified wiring and tuning
- K series idle air control valve (IACV) port provides a factory idle at all temperatures, and is perfectly positioned to connect to an OEM engine harness without modification.
- Improved fitment in a RWD engine bay on all sides: sufficient clearance for the stock K series belt tensioner and idler pulley, and a higher plenum height to provide easy access to bolts and wiring below
- Built-in throttle cable bracket mount
Best used with OEM intake manifold gasket.
Setup to use an idle air control (IACV) from a 2003-2005 Accord or 2003-2006 Element. For track cars (or any cars spending time in the higher RPM's) we recommending blocking this off. We've experienced many IACV's vibrate apart. We offer an option to weld a plate over the IACV. Contact us for this service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This kit includes the basic parts you'll need to start your S2000 K20/24 swap process. Includes- Hasport K swap Engine Mounts K series engine to F series Transmission Adapter Plate ClutchMaster Steel Flywheel (We can do aluminum for cheaper but STRONGLY recommend steel) OEM Honda Flywheel Bolts (These are older B series flywheel bolts, DO NOT USE S2 Flywheel bolts with the CM flywheel)
Want to use that stock S2000 header? This is our preferred choice when doing a 250hp or less K Swap. Cut off that F series flange, cut the two inner runners, clock them just a touch outwards, and weld that all back together. Do it all correctly and you have perfect OEM fitment.
Type S Oil Pump Conversion. IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
USDM K series Water Pump Housing. This is what you need to convert your JDM K24 engine to use the USDM Alternator and tensioner setup. The JDM Water Pump and thermostat housing will bolt right up to this. Also includes required OEM shortened stud when converting from a JDM housing to USDM housing.